Comfort Keepers offers position in Alameda!
We are the largest home care agency in the U.S. Looking for experienced health care or home care experts to drive market growth.
Outreach Coordinator is key resource for establishing the brand in the elder care community. Primary role is to build contacts, present, and develop referral relationships to insure a continuous flow of referrals and new business opportunity. Position works with office staff to monitor referrals, client assessments, and intake to insure that growth goals are met. Key responsibility is establishing market and brand awareness and building referral source relationships.
Competitive salary, Bonus Plan, PTO, Full-time position - 32+ hours
Job Qualifications Summary:
- College degree, or life experience, and one year of success.
- Marketing/sales or Care Coordinator experience in the healthcare industry.
- Demonstrated successful Marketing/sales record
- Computer savvy and Window’s Office skilled
- California driver’s license, auto, and auto insurance required.
Achieve new revenue objectives for assigned territory with the primary goal of bringing in new business to increase overall market share. Target accounts include, but are not limited to: hospitals, physicians, home health agencies, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, senior centers, banks, funeral homes, etc.
Performs all phases of sales activities for assigned territory, including cold calls, follow up calls, analysis of client needs, presentations of services, service existing customer accounts and follow-up as necessary. Conducts at least 35+ 50 prospect visits per week.
Establishes a networking plan and actively uses it as a working tool, which is revisited as requested. Tracks all activity in a CRM system.
- Participates in all scheduled regular meetings.
- Will monitor all competitive activity and trends within the territory
- Positive, professional, business image
- Presentation Skills to develop and deliver service promoting ideas.
- Excellent communication skills for reading, speaking, writing
- Creative, good energy, likes team work and acts independently
- Customer Service, Sales and elder care Industry training